“Great food and staff”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Real taste of Italian food in Wellington! Best to go with friends, family, or a romantic dinner. Also the staff it's nice and friendly. Must try it!!!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

The risotto here is buonissimo! The best risotto I've ever eaten in my whole life (and I've travelled all over Italy and eaten many). Great food, ambience and service.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017

This restaurant was a bit of a walk from our hotel, but absolutely worth it. Started with a delightful caprese salad, where the flavors were balanced just right. Then a gnocchi dish with small sausage balls and a dark pesto sauce. Sigh! We were very happy!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Perfect place for a romantic evening for 2! Set menu was great value for money and the location is perfect! Only reason I haven't left 5 stars jab because the service was albeit a little slow - not a particularly busy night but I appreciate the casual service style. Would definitely return

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 4 February 2017

I went to Fratelli for a lovely dinner with friends last weekend. The food was great and the service was friendly and attentive. We shared the calamari and suppli risotto balls to start and I had the eggplant and pine nut ravioli for my main, it was all so warming and delicious! We had a great time and will definitely be back soon!

Date of visit: January 2017