Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Very accurate and a pleasant experience

I had a half hour video call reading today and I must say it was a great experience. Not only was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
SwatiJ192
Positive

My first tarot reading experience and it was a Positive one! Would recommend to others who are... read more

Reviewed 29 November 2020
Teja0007

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wellington
from US$287.64
from US$130.75
from US$52.45
from US$168.10
More Info
All reviews move forward readings insight challenges wisdom energies encouragement eerie depth
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2019

I needed some insights and Zamm's reading provided clarity to my situation. After a week, some of the information she shared were validated. I highly recommend her if you need guidance.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 3 May 2019

I booked a 1 hour face to face session with Tarot Zamm and I absolutely loved it. I went there to seek some guidance on specific matters. We had a very insightful conversation and we discussed some paths that are available to me. It helped me so much to know where to focus my energy. I appreciated that I could record the session so that I can listen to it again and use it to guide me. I would go back again for sure! Thank you

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 26 April 2019

I had a friend who recommended Zamm to me and based on what she said, I just had to visit her when I came to Wellington. The booking process on her website was pretty easy - as was paying through PayPal. She's located a short walk from Lambton Quay (on the Terrace) so it quick to find her.

Zamm is a very gifted Tarot reader, giving insights and advice on some issues that had been eating away at me for a while. She's so warm, down-to-earth and wise - just thrilled that I went to her! She does readings through WhatsApp now, so I can get an updated reading now that I'm back in the US.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 23 April 2019

I had a great time with Tarot Zamm. She gave really helpful insights! I would highly suggest anyone to see her.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 8 March 2019

I went to her to seek guidance on matters I've been struggling with and not only did she understand my pain, but she was also very empathetic and compassionate about it. Zamm dwells into your reading to give you the best guidance possible and she actually gives you very accurate details. I feel very fortunate to have met an intuitive and gentle lady like her.

Date of experience: March 2019