Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Very accurate and a pleasant experience

I had a half hour video call reading today and I must say it was a great experience. Not only was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
SwatiJ192
Positive

My first tarot reading experience and it was a Positive one! Would recommend to others who are... read more

Reviewed 29 November 2020
Teja0007

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wellington
from US$287.64
from US$130.75
from US$52.45
from US$168.10
More Info
All reviews move forward readings insight challenges wisdom energies encouragement eerie depth
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2019

I had a friend who recommended Zamm to me and based on what she said, I just had to visit her when I came to Wellington. The booking process on her website was pretty easy - as was paying through PayPal. She's located a short walk from Lambton Quay (on the Terrace) so it quick to find her.

Zamm is a very gifted Tarot reader, giving insights and advice on some issues that had been eating away at me for a while. She's so warm, down-to-earth and wise - just thrilled that I went to her! She does readings through WhatsApp now, so I can get an updated reading now that I'm back in the US.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 23 April 2019

I had a great time with Tarot Zamm. She gave really helpful insights! I would highly suggest anyone to see her.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 8 March 2019

I went to her to seek guidance on matters I've been struggling with and not only did she understand my pain, but she was also very empathetic and compassionate about it. Zamm dwells into your reading to give you the best guidance possible and she actually gives you very accurate details. I feel very fortunate to have met an intuitive and gentle lady like her.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank garima0714
Reviewed 5 March 2019

I had a self-discovery reading with Zamm and she was able to go right to the heart of who I am and help me see exactly not only what my strengths and weakness are, but where I can really trip myself up and how to avoid doing so. In addition, she helped me reframe a significant relationship in a very empowering and positive way that allows me to see beyond what seems to be to actually what is at it's very heart and core. I highly recommend contacting Zamm for a reading not only for questions you want answered, but even more for learning about who you are and how you operate in the world! She's amazing!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 25 February 2019

Traveling from the US to lovely NZ a couple months back, I was passing through beautiful Wellington and had read Zamm's great reviews. I felt the time was right to gain new perspectives on some lingering issues at work that were holding me back. Wow....this lady is pretty special and delivered some really amazing insights and advice that just opened my eyes to possibilities that I could no longer see myself. I'm back at work again now - and I'm energized and ready to tackle those challenges head on!

Date of experience: December 2018