Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
A divine intervention

I went to her to seek guidance on matters I've been struggling with and not only did she understand... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
garima0714
Amazing Insight

I had a self-discovery reading with Zamm and she was able to go right to the heart of who I am and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
DeenaA663

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wellington
from US$45.72
from US$31.65
from US$52.75
from US$66.81
More Info
All reviews current situation enlightening experience fresh approach feel confident great insight new zealand readings clarity session skype challenges intuition wisdom encouraging predictions blessings healing
Reviewed 23 January 2019

Zamm is a very talented, intuitive empath that demonstrates an accurate blueprint. She is most 'real' and guides you to where changes can be made. Her book on intuition is equally inspirational and guides you through life's many questions.

Amanda, NSW

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 10 January 2019

I've been to see Zamm a number of times over the past 5 years and always leave feeling inspired, enlightened and full of positivity. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Her honesty, clarity and intuition are second to none and her warm and relaxed nature always make me feel instantly at ease.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

I have had 2 readings here and I found them both really insightful and I will definitely seek another reading in the future again
Thanks again

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

Firstly, Zamm’s energy is warm, honest and kind. Before I sat down I felt at great ease and in sacred and safe environment.
The reading was so relevant. Zamm gave me great insight and plenty of comfort.
I’m already looking for to my next reading.
Blessings

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

I went to see Zamm in Wellington NZ for a reading..lt was such a worthwhile reading and lm pleased l did go. I drew the cards and they pinpointed areas in ..my life that l needed to be aware of to make my journey ahead easier and also more authentic. Zamm you mentioned a romantic interest comming in that would tick all the boxes and you said to be sure he does tick all the boxes and not settle for less than l deserve,well guess what l have recently met a guy 2years older than me who adores me, constantly telling me how lovely he thinks l am and hes a kind gorgeous man ,, this could be interesting :)
You were right about the family land as well when you said ,it must be equal all the way through. I've stepped back from that a bit too instead of shouldering it .
I recommend Zamm because she is genuine and talks without being vague..and she also mentioned a couple of personality traits ..of mine that were spot on.
Thanks Zamm.