Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
A divine intervention

I went to her to seek guidance on matters I've been struggling with and not only did she understand... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
garima0714
Amazing Insight

I had a self-discovery reading with Zamm and she was able to go right to the heart of who I am and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
DeenaA663

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wellington
from US$45.72
from US$31.65
from US$52.75
from US$66.81
More Info
All reviews current situation enlightening experience fresh approach feel confident great insight new zealand readings clarity session skype challenges intuition wisdom encouraging predictions blessings healing
Reviewed 12 October 2014

I have been to several tarot card readers over the years, Tarot Zamm is the only one who has been accurate each and every time. I always walk in a sceptic, but walk out feeling like I've had a true reading.

One thing I noticed is she doesn't ask questions to get information out of you, she just reads what she sees in the cards without being guided by the customer. But the connections she makes with my life are very, very spot on. And not just general stuff, but with some detail. She has a genuine gift.

2  Thank riseup639
Reviewed 10 October 2014

For more than two years, I have consulted with Zamm and found her highly intuitive guidance to be accurate, useful, and timely. The first reading I had with Zamm was the night before a screening interview for a job in USA. She was adamant that the job was mine and she was right. Since that time, we now converse via Skype and she has guided me along the way. Her depth of insight is outstanding and I turn to her when I need to gain some perspective. She intuitively provides an interpretation of whatever challenge I am facing and this informed insight enables me to make choices that ensure I stay on track. I very much value the opportunity to consult with Zamm.
Thank you Zamm, you are amazing…!

Date of experience: September 2014
2  Thank SharonSchembri
Reviewed 9 October 2014

I have had several readings with Zamm and she is always spot on! You don't even need to say a word about the subject that is concerning you... the cards speak for you! they tell you exactly what you need to hear! I have seen lots of tarot readers in my life and Zamm is by far the best, not just because of the accuracy of the readings, but because of her kindness and her good advices and guiding, interpreting so well the messages that the universe are sending to us in those moments that we don't feel very good. Every time that I've needed a reading from Zamm I've been feeling very sad and desperate, not knowing what to do with the challenges that I'm passing through at that moment, and after the readings I always feel better, hope comes back to me and I feel that I can deal with the challenges feeling more calmed and peaceful. Thank you Zamm, I am so glad that I found you many years ago, you are amazing! :)

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank lorebq
Reviewed 8 October 2014

Awesome, full of good advice, down to earth and practical. Easy to find. Very reasonable charge. Will be visiting her again

1  Thank GLN5
Reviewed 3 October 2014

I had a reading with Zamm who said there would be three jobs, to talk to someone from the past and that I would get one of the jobs. Within 24 hours I had been offered a short term contract with someone who had offered me a job in the past, waiting to hear about another job application pending, and by the evening had a call about another job offer. Instant feedback!

Thanks Zamm for being a great conduit. I appreciate the advice that comes through you.

Grace