Lowest prices for your stay
$141
Breakfast included
Agoda.com
$105
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews shared bathroom cuba st walking distance quiet at night top floor king bed would stay again convenient location car park pj accommodation ensuite kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

The Hotel we stayed at exceeded our expectations. What I liked about the hotel was that it was super clean, spacious veranda, working jacuzzi, accessible drinking water, mini fridge. I was especially pleased with the location as everything we needed was in walking distance! I’ll for sure come back again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Amazing place to stay, good location being literally 5 minutes walk to town., awesome beds , and lovely hot showers. full kitchen with laundry facilities.
Very helpful manager Anu , always has a smile.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2022

The bed was great - really comfortable.

The heat pump was really annoying, some instructions would have been helpful and when I first texts sent to the cell phone provided were unanswered. When I tried the landline it transpired that the wrong cell number was listed. The heat pump continued to be problematic throughout the stay.

With 4 of us staying there was not sufficient seating in the lounge> There was plenty of room in the lounge for a couple of chairs as well, so this was less than ideal.

Reviewed 29 May 2022

After a missed flight (7pm and rescheduled for 6.30am) my son suggested I stay here. Hauling bags to the top floor wasn't easy!

There was no-one at the reception, so I had to fumble my way with the outside lockbox for access.

I had booked a room with a bathroom - however the bathroom was across the hall so this was disappointing ... especially with having to use the facility in the night and having to ensure I had the key to my room so I didn't lock myself out!!

The room was cold, the heater made loud clunks so it was easier to leave this off and deal with the cold.

Perhaps ideal for students or low cost/less fussy travellers.

Not my cup of tea.

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank shetahall
Reviewed 28 May 2022

My husband and I have had a lovely little staycation at the U Boutique Hotel Wellington to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It is such a divine hotel. Being greeted by PJ as we walk in the door, whisks us away from our normal life reality. The staff are all professional but still very friendly. The room & bathroom are clean. As we arrived into our room, we were delighted to see our anniversary treat from the hotel (pictured).I can highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022