Lowest prices for your stay
$81
Sarah P
Auckland Region, New Zealand

Bathroom needs urgent maintenance

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 May 2022
We stayed in the 3 bed apartment. It is in a great location and the apartment itself was comfortable and had everything we needed apart from the ensuite bathroom which needs maintenance urgently. The first nigt we arrived we were shocked to see that the window didnt closebecause the top set of hinges was hanging off. It was a windy night and the so the window and bathroom door rattled and squeaked all night. There is also a big patch of black mould on the ceiling. When it started to rain the next day we could see why as water literally poured in through the ceiling. Not really appropriate when you have paid almost $500 a night for the apartment.
Only issue was the TV network...the room had a good size smart TV but somone else kept trying to connect to watch kids TV we think through some kind of chromecast device. We evenually worked out how to get it back to the show we had been watching but probably should get that fixed!
Having said all that I would stay again but would check that the ensuite bathroom issues had been fixed first.
Room Tip: 3 bed apartment great for a family group
    $161
    $199
1.9 km from U Boutique Hotel Wellington
Pool
travelodge wellington hotel guest king room
  • Travelodge.com.au
    $117
1.4 km from U Boutique Hotel Wellington
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Wellington
All reviews shared bathroom cuba st walking distance quiet at night top floor king bed would stay again convenient location car park pj accommodation ensuite kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2022 via mobile

No room service for 5 days, the whole stay. Had to ring for towels after 2 days. The rubbish wasn't cleared, and we had the service sign up the whole trip. For the room, and the horrible service, this room was very over priced. The manager was there the first day to take our money and never to be seen except when my I law departed and he turned over the room. Plus there was no reception area to discuss payment etc .
My husband is in a wheelchair, so I rang u boutique hotel and asked if they had an accessible room to sleep my husband and i, plus our daughter. The answer was yes. So I booked for use and a double room for my in law's. We arrived to find two steps into the room that slept 3! So we couldn't stay in the room we thought we had booked. We were then given the room I had booked for my parents inlaw, which was accessible but had not bed for our daughter, we were offered a trundle bed but with the room size and my husband's wheel chair there was no room, so she slept on the couch.
The hotel has a great location.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

Great service and very accommodating of our requests. The room was comfortable and the location is great. Unfortunately the walls are very thin and the guy next door had a very loud voice so it wasn't a good night's sleep

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2022

An older style facility but clean and quiet. Close to all the places I needed to go.
I requested the private bathroom and it was a bit inconvenient to have to go across the hallway with separate keys to remember each time.
It was strange having to give ID info when I registered, especially as there was no one who actually SAW me. I also got a bit worried when I hadn't heard about the contactless arrival system until 2pm ON THE DAY. I wondered about how that system could be streamlined a bit more?

Room tip: Check to see if private bathroom is available in the same space without separate key access. Upstairs room with little balcony nice
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank cherylhO2680LN
Reviewed 27 April 2022

The place is spacious, clean, all you need for a relaxed stay. Can be a bit noisy with the cars but didn't bother us. Excellent communication and everything just went smooth. Very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 29 March 2022

We avoid the bland and boring where ever possible, so were delighted to find this place. It has character, cool furniture, king bed + single, and there was plenty of room for the three of us to move/work/dine/lounge around. Quiet too, and could walk to everywhere in central Welly.

Room tip: Studio 201 on ground floor is ideal for a couple + child. Has a kitchen + proper dining table.
Date of stay: March 2022