“Amazing Authentic Restaurant for Everyone!”
Review of Pizzeria Napoli

Pizzeria Napoli
Ranked #24 of 920 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wellingtons finnest Woofired Pizza and Pasta restaurant in the heart of wellingtons social hub. All our pizza and pasta are prepared on site and cooked in a ktichen set up allowing visitors to view the whole process from streching to cooking. A very warm and cosy atmosphere where you will be well wined and dined. come enjoy Pizzeria Napoli for authentic woofire pizza and pasta Ciao
Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

Omg! We have lived in NZ for 4 years and travelled to Wellington on holiday for the kids summer holidays. This place is authentic and warming.

The food was incredible, we had a mix of garlic bread, Bruschetta, calzone and spaghetti bol…. Truly amazing, our favourite restaurant in NZ!

Great beer on tap too.

A must try, you will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: January 2022

Reviewed 18 December 2021

My son and I turned up on the Saturday before Christmas without a booking and were immediately given a table (they keep the outdoor ones free in case the weather isn’t nice but luckily for us it was!) The friendly waitress came to ask what drinks we wanted and to see my vaccine pass. I realised that I had left my phone next door in the restaurant that we had booked but that didn’t do pizza - the owner/managed happily gave my son some paper and pencils whilst I zoomed next door to get it! We ordered our food and it came really quickly and was delicious - the kids pizza was a perfect size for my son. When it came to dessert my son ordered the gelato but wanted it in a cone. They don’t usually serve cones so we were about to order another dessert to share when the manger/owner said he would go across the road to his friend’s shop to get my son a cone for his gelato! He was so grateful that he used the paper and pencils to write a thank you note. A great meal with added extras that made it special - thank you!

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 15 October 2021

We went there for dinner... we had food, dessert and a couple of drinks... they were so rude, they asked us to leave the table right after our food was finished.

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 22 August 2021

This a lovely restaurant. It has original Neapolitan pizza. Raffaele is welcoming and accommodating. The food is great; I am never disappointed. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

Small restaurant serving absolutely delicious food. The wood-fired pizzas are stunning. Lovely ambiance. Good prices too all things considering.

Date of visit: June 2021