“Terrific”

Pizzeria Napoli
Ranked #24 of 923 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wellingtons finnest Woofired Pizza and Pasta restaurant in the heart of wellingtons social hub. All our pizza and pasta are prepared on site and cooked in a ktichen set up allowing visitors to view the whole process from streching to cooking. A very warm and cosy atmosphere where you will be well wined and dined. come enjoy Pizzeria Napoli for authentic woofire pizza and pasta Ciao
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

Small restaurant serving absolutely delicious food. The wood-fired pizzas are stunning. Lovely ambiance. Good prices too all things considering.

Date of visit: June 2021

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Love the pizza here. Best pizza in. New Zealand. Tonight we got the pepperoni- nice and spicy. Last week eel got the mushroom— beautifully sautéed and tons of them. My go to the margarita originate. The marinara sauce is flavorful and fresh tasting.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 31 May 2021

We came here as a group of 5 friends for a late dinner.
Service from the start was quick, efficient and friendly.
We ordered 5 pizzas and were all extremely satisfied in quality and size, one of the best pizzas ive eaten actually.
Highly recommend this place if your looking for a place to eat and relax.

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

I recently order a pizza for delivery from Pizzeria Napoli. I know their food is great. Once ordered I realised that it was going to take them over 2 hours to get it to me, just up the road from their store (I was sick and couldn’t go out).
I rang to query the time wait and was immediately and politely asked if I wanted to cancel. Yes please. (It was Mother’s Day and they were run off their feet).
They emailed me twice the next day to apologize and had credited my account by that evening.
Thanks Pizzeria Napoli.
Thats just how issues should be dealt with.

1  Thank poohtravel
Reviewed 6 May 2021

Great Pizza. This is the go to Italian in Wellington.
Nice staff and Service. Highly recommend the Pizza Pompei.