“I recently order a pizza for”
Review of Pizzeria Napoli

Pizzeria Napoli
Ranked #24 of 919 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wellingtons finnest Woofired Pizza and Pasta restaurant in the heart of wellingtons social hub. All our pizza and pasta are prepared on site and cooked in a ktichen set up allowing visitors to view the whole process from streching to cooking. A very warm and cosy atmosphere where you will be well wined and dined. come enjoy Pizzeria Napoli for authentic woofire pizza and pasta Ciao
Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

I recently order a pizza for delivery from Pizzeria Napoli. I know their food is great. Once ordered I realised that it was going to take them over 2 hours to get it to me, just up the road from their store (I was sick and couldn’t go out).
I rang to query the time wait and was immediately and politely asked if I wanted to cancel. Yes please. (It was Mother’s Day and they were run off their feet).
They emailed me twice the next day to apologize and had credited my account by that evening.
Thanks Pizzeria Napoli.
Thats just how issues should be dealt with.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank poohtravel

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Great Pizza. This is the go to Italian in Wellington.
Nice staff and Service. Highly recommend the Pizza Pompei.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 27 April 2021

Grabbed a take away pizza and bread which were both excellent. Whilst I waited I sat and watched the staff who were friendly and jovial. Everyone dining in seemed to be having a great time.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Recently we were visiting Wellington and we had dinner at Pizzeria Napoli. It was such a lovely evening, beautiful, authentic Italian cuisine and a lovely warm and friendly atmosphere. Thank you so much for making our evening so special in every way - we will definitely be back!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Excellent pizza-favorite is the Margherita Originale. The Conchiglia Verdura can’t be beaten. The secret is their flavorful marinara sauce and quality cheese.
So many other green things on the menu. All delicious Italian

Date of visit: March 2021