All reviewsdouble treeheritage buildinggrey streetmodern hotelon arrivallambton quayroom was spaciouslocation is greattaxitowels
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Elegant, beautifully appointed, professional personable staff. Our 2 days here rate this as arguably one of the best hotel stays we have had. Superb corner room - absolutely delightful staff at reception and the staff at breakfast this morning similarly so. Great location- central to everything and a short stroll to waterfront cafes and restaurants. We will be back

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timww
Mads N, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Timww,

It was a true pleasure to read about your experience with us and I was very pleased that we were able to create a memorable stay for you during your time in New Zealand.

I was glad that you enjoyed your room and especially pleased that the service given by our team exceeded your expectations.

Our CBD location is close to all main attractions, Wellington Water Front and Shopping district, again I was pleased to read that you took full advantage if this during your stay,

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Wellington,

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The location was central and fabulous. The room was comfortable and fabulous. The staff were friendly and fabulous. The food was delectable and fabulous. The service was non invasive and fabulous. The gym looked good but I opted for a walk around the water front instead.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear G D,

Thank you for your fabulous review and 5 star rating!

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and both the hotel and service exceeded your expectations.

We are very fortunate to be located in this beautiful 1920'ies Art Deco building which adds character to our rooms and restaurant enhancing the boutique feel of the property.

Very happy that you took full advantage of our CBD location minutes away from the Wellington water front. I fully agree it's the perfect place of a run in the morning,

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back during you next visit to Wellington,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Arrived at The Double Tree after a very long flight and we were very happy with the place
The service was excellent the concierge was very helpful in recommending good restaurants etc.
The location is great a step out of the entrance and you were in the centre of it all. The rooms were immaculate and beautifully decorated with nice and spacious bathrooms.
The taxi drivers are yet not familiar with the place as the hotel has been only open for a few weeks.
The Bar has a great atmosphere and served up lovely cocktails.
If you are looking for a hotel with a fancy Lobby then this might not be the place however it can be summed up as a fabulous Double Tree with a feel of a boutique Hotel.
We are glad that we chose this hotel for our stay and definitely recommend it as a top choice for Wellington.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear iroshaw,

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found both your bedroom and restaurant & bar to meet your expectations, I was especially happy to read that the service you received from our team was excellent and you felt well looked after during your stay.

We are indeed very fortunate with our location on Lambton Quay and Grey Street right in the heart of the CBD close to all main attractions, shops and restaurants,

Mads

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I thought I would give the Doubletree In Wellington having decided to join a couple of friends at beervana. The service and the quality of the hotel is fantastic - great bed, fixtures and breakfast. Look forward to coming back again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Fraser L,

Thank you for your review and 5 star rating!

I was very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, we use the Hilton Suite Bed in all bedrooms and I was very pleased to read that you had a great night sleep followed by a good breakfast the following day.

I trust you enjoyed Beervana and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton DoubleTree during your next visit to Wellington,

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel which opened a month or so ago. It’s in a refurbished building and access is just off Lambton Quay. Taxi didn’t know of it do remember the address! Seamless checkin despite a large number checking in at same time. Room was spacious and well appointed. Room service was great for a late dinner: good pizza and ok fruit salad (it is winter I guess). Breakfast had espresso coffee and good buffet selection. Close to Wellington sights and whilst there’s a small gym I suggest going for a run/walk along harbour.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Chris P,

Thank you for you review and feedback from you recent stay with us,

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found both your room and restaurant experience to your satisfaction. We are very fortunate to be located in this beautiful 1920'ies Art Décor building right in the centre of the CBD with most main attractions right on our doorstep.

The harbour front is properly the best way to experience Wellington with it's many cafe's and restaurants and breath taking views of Wellington seafront, if you are lucky you might even spot a few whales!

Thank you again for your review and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton DoubleTree during yiour next visit to Wellington,