“Honeymoon tour! ”

US$269.34*
Small-Group Seal Colony and Wellington City Tour
Ranked #10 of 47 Tours in Wellington
More attraction details
Owner description: Hosted Luxury Day Tours in greater Wellington. Fun, friendly, luxury day tours around Wellington. Your host will deliver a memorable experience. Tours include:- Wild Wellington – nature and the out-doors- Middle-earth locations- Maori Treasures Tour- Inspiration – City Highlights- Wine tours – Martinborough, Marlborough and Hawkes Bay- Customised toursTravel by car, boat or helicopter - door to door. Entry fees and lunch included.
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Awesome visit and great highlight tour of Wellington, got to see a lot of small back streets and things we wouldn't have made time for or found and got a really good lay of the land and ideas for other things to do in town and places to eat. Great guide- BJ- he was incredible and knew so much detailed history. Highly highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We took the full day wine tour on our last day in New Zealand. A big thank you to our guide Laura, who took my wife and I on a great trip to some great wineries in the Martinborough area. Her choice of stops for morning tea and lunch were outstanding, places we would never found on our own. I had the best coffee in NZ. We learnt a great deal about the area, the wines, and about New Zealand in general.

We even modified the tour a bit to stop at a great chocolate shop and drive up to Mt Victoria for a great view of the city.

Thank you again Laura for a great day.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Having checked out what would interest a family of 50 somethings travelling with a limited mobility 80 something I thought this trip looked good and it paid off big time.

I had called ahead to check if the Lord of the Rings tour would be OK for limited mobility and being told not so good for wheel chairs we went for the city tour.

Our fabulous luck was that Ray was in the office when I called so knew we were interested in the film locations. As a result he put together a tour that covered the sites and included film locations and the terrific Weta Cave.

I cannot speak highly enough of this thoughtful, professional, friendly and knowledgeable company. Ray certainly knew everything about Wellington and answered all our questions about this that and the other thing that we passed. He gave us a great tour pointing out all the notable places and telling us fascinating stories.

If you come to Wellington for the first time then this tour is a fabulous way to introduce yourself. It is also the perfect way to get the most out of a short visit as you get to see so much. Not cheap but worth every single cent!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a lovely day visiting some of the filming sites for lord of the rings. Our guide (a woman whose name I'm ashamed I can't remember) was extremely knowledgeable and offered previously unknown insights into the entire process of making the films.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We went on the half day lord of the rings tour another thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guide was informative and good fun to chat alongwith being really knowledgeable about the sites. Overall we've now done several of the Lord of the rings tour through new Zealand and this was definitely one of the good ones would recommend to everyone whose a movie fan.