“Coffee break”

Ranked #23 of 67 Coffee & Tea in Wellington
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Friendly & roomy stop for flat white coffee also an iced mocha & the lemon meringue pie slices were perfect too.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Signs were promising with the street art outside and appealing dark side setting, but then went down here after we started ordering. Awkward server who then stopped halfway through to hug a colleague and then the young girl returned her attention to us when she was ready. Coffee was average and biscuit dry.
Thanks for the vote if you found this review helpful.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Great chilled out / casual atmosphere. Food is well priced, comes out quickly and tastes great as well.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My meal was underwhelming and I felt the cafe lacked atmosphere. I could smell the cigarette smoke from the outside smoking area as well which wasnt pleasant. Overall I wished I had gone elsewhere and probably won’t go back. Plenty of other cafes along Cuba street...

Reviewed 22 October 2017

After 40 hours travelling, and after settling into our apartment we needed a good breakfast. We ordered the veggie options and on top of that my wife had a Veggie Samosa. It was great........my Spinich/avocado/poached eggs/hash brown/toast and tea was amazing. Staff were great, food is great.....lovely quirky place with happy people all smiling.....the first place we ate in here in Wellington and just the lovely warm welcome we wanted........

Oh, and the Samosa was beautiful...

1  Thank Paul B
espressoholic2014, Owner at Espressoholic, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words,much appreciated.