“Good food!”

Ranked #18 of 58 Coffee & Tea in Wellington
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 7 December 2014

I love that espressoholic is in Cuba St - it's easy to find and accessible. I love the food and their coffee. Today, I ordered Mushroom Brioche and it was sooooo good! Make sure you try it when you go there. I had their soy chai and it was very good too!

Reviewed 6 December 2014

I remembered this place fondly from visits more than 10 years ago. It's a great spot with a really uniquely Wellington feel,but service was a bit average.

Reviewed 22 November 2014

The food in here was delicious and reasonably priced. The cabinet food was so tasty and very well priced.... Such a variety too! My new favourite cafe in town!

Reviewed 21 November 2014

I visit this cafe at least once per trip to Wellington as it one of my son's favourite haunts (my daughter thinks its dark and depressing - go figure!). The café is split into two main areas - we normally go to the area separate from the serving counter because it is lighter and feels more spacious. The coffee is good, the counter food OK and the prices not unreasonable. Never had any problem with service or staff attitude. It is what it sets out to be - an unpretentious café serving reasonable quality fare to people who want a quick bite to eat with a drink at standard Wellington prices.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

They have a menu of assorted liquors (browns, of course) that you can have in your coffee. How amazing is that? I had two.