“Don't go there.”

Master Fish N Chicken
Ranked #44 of 50 Quick Bites in Tauranga
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Don't go. I went there and the fish was soggy and bland. It could of been goldfish to be honest. I wish I had eaten my own face instead. I would recommend this to no one. Absolute utter crap.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

First visit and I was impressed with the quality of the fish and chips. Great service complete with getting my sunglasses fixed after I accidently dropped them! Visitors loved the local specialty....cheesey wheesies!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Very happy with our local fish and chips, they are fast and the food is reasonable and great (as far as fish and chips go)

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Consistently friendly, food is always cooked well, premises are always clean and tidy. I would totally recommend anyone to pay a visit. I use to be a Bobbys fan but prefer this take out shop now

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 15 March 2016

It's not very often I will complain about portion size but this was an exception.
I needed $2 of chips to feed two peckish two year olds twins.
What I received wouldn't have fed one, no joke I could fit the portion in the palm of my hand.
I went back to the store thinking that there had been a mistake.
After interrupting the girl at the counter who was on her phone I was assured that the portion size was standard.
I asked if she was certain and there was no doubt.
I will not be going there again and will tell everyone I know that the portion size has been created by someone who thinks cutting corners and being tight with portions is a wise idea.
Never again.