“Great fish n chips”

Master Fish N Chicken
Ranked #252 of 442 Restaurants in Tauranga
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Very happy with our local fish and chips, they are fast and the food is reasonable and great (as far as fish and chips go)

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Consistently friendly, food is always cooked well, premises are always clean and tidy. I would totally recommend anyone to pay a visit. I use to be a Bobbys fan but prefer this take out shop now

Reviewed 15 March 2016

It's not very often I will complain about portion size but this was an exception.
I needed $2 of chips to feed two peckish two year olds twins.
What I received wouldn't have fed one, no joke I could fit the portion in the palm of my hand.
I went back to the store thinking that there had been a mistake.
After interrupting the girl at the counter who was on her phone I was assured that the portion size was standard.
I asked if she was certain and there was no doubt.
I will not be going there again and will tell everyone I know that the portion size has been created by someone who thinks cutting corners and being tight with portions is a wise idea.
Never again.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Consistently good quality fish and chips or chinese food. Reliable, friendly staff, decent prices, great location.

I particularly like their burgers, and the variety of combos are good value.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

The service was acceptable but the cost of the fish was a rip of compared to the size of the portion. Even a child would complain that they were sill hungry. The food was not well cooked. My husband ordered a piece of fish only to find out when he opened the container that it was smaller than 10cm in length!