Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lovely cafe fresh milk great stay air conditioning stayed one night spa bath tina hospital motel vis hosts accommodation wifi kitchenette units toiletries studio
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021

I've been a regular visitor at 850 Cameron for many years. Tony and Tina have always gone above and beyond to make my stay and logistics as easy as possible.
Personal, Professional, Perfect! can not recommend 850 enough.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Great place to stay,generous room size, quality products in room
(towels,shampoo,conditioner,shower gel etc),free high speed internet, friendly owners and staff. Rooms are very clean and modern. Free parking.
Best of all air conditioning in the bedroom and lounge, on a 31 degree day, this was amazing! Great Cafe very close by, perfect!
Highly recommend 850 Cameron Road, I will be staying again 100%.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2021

This motel is definitely one of the best places we’ve stayed at! The room was very generous in size and had all your essentials plus more. The staff were incredibly friendly and made us feel very welcome. 100% would recommend this place!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

I recently stayed at 850 Cameron Motel for three nights with a family member. We ordered a 2 bedroom unit, but when we arrived, we had been upgrade to two studio units with a connecting door, which was wonderful.
I have only good things to say about my stay. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean, with super comfortable beds and good showers.
Free internett is also available.
So, with lovely staff, and a peaceful environment, it was one of the best motel experiences I have had in a long time.
Many thanks to the hosts and their staff.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

From the friendly and informative welcome of James yo the generously proportioned rooms, we cannot fault this accomodation.. Immaculately clean, housekeeping you do an amazing job! Modern TV system allows you to fed Netflix from your I phone, spa bath with bath salts and plush linen and bedding.. especially enjoyed quack the rubber duck!

Date of stay: October 2020