Trinity Wharf Tauranga
Quest on Durham(Tauranga)
  • Fitness centre
  • Room Service
1,214 results
All reviewshaloinfinity poolwater viewbuffet breakfastunderfloor heatingroom serviceharbour viewlovely hotelspa roomlovely roomplenty of parkingan easy walkwould stay againmt maunganuibars and restaurantsclose to townnew zealand
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I stay here for work so don't know prices. What I do know is it's clean, comfortable and quiet with a touch of class. Beds and pillows are really comfy and I like looking out at the harbour. It can be noisy with the traffic but I'm a light sleeper and it's ok.

The only downside is their gym is really really old. It's in dire need of the equipment being replaced. It's been there since I started staying here 5 years ago but im
Sure it's 20years old!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I arrived to be told that the hotel had no water but it would be back on around 5pm! Perfect not! as I needed to shower before leaving for an event at 5.30. Secondly I could not access the floor I was on as they were taking up the carpet, this wasn't a big deal but trying to work out where the lift I was supposed to take to get my room was. Just a vague arrow point down a hall which gave no indication of what to do once you go to the end of the hall. Finally, we went down to meet before heading out to the function and the carpets in the lounge area had been cleaned and we could not meet there. I really feel that if they are going to book guests in during a scheduled maintenance period they should advise and price accordingly. When I finally made it to my room, I found that to use the internet I needed a code that reception was supposed to give to me. They hadn't, small things but they add up. The last straw was when I got back home to find another charge on my credit card for $8.76! This turned out to be the plunger coffee supplied in the room which made ONE CUP! I travel a lot and have never ever been charged for the plunger coffee this was a huge negative. Our company booked three rooms here and one of the other guests bathroom was flooded from the room above in the early hours of the morning. Never again and I certainly won't be recommending this to the rest of the staff that I work with.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Found our night at Trinity to be very comfortable. When you travel a lot you really appreciate that there is minimal noise pollution from other units next to you and from people moving around in the corridor. We had a quiet night with very little noise cross contamination. The bed was warm and comfortable and we had a good night's sleep. Shower had plenty of hot water and for a bigger person enough room to shower in. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would come back again.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the railway line and road are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kiwicowgirl
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Nice setting, nice clean room, lovely furnishings, bathroom facilities were immaculate and a really good water pressure, reasonable view, noisy air conditioning, internet dropped constantly, overall just a bit expensive for what I got.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Situated on the waterfront in Tauranga. An easy walk to the city and restaurants. Their Halo Restaurant was very good. The lounge area is spacious and welcoming with a large gas fire to add ambiance. We were able to use it to meet with family and friends.

Room Tip: Good size rooms, clean with a good sized bathroom. Great shower!
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple