“Dry Dock - Dry Spell”
Review of The Dry Dock Cafe

The Dry Dock Cafe
Ranked #2 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Tauranga
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Located in the heart of Tauranga, this looks like a lovely place from the outside with gorgeous its outside seating.

Hey have soy milk and almond milk and a few vegetarian options, and for that they get 2/5....
but NOTHING vegan....
(Unless you only want a side salad.)

They need to seriously lift their game and get into the 21st century.

Not impressed.

Rox :/

#legallyblondevegan #tummyfriendlyvegan #ibsvegan #fodmapvegan #glutenfreevegan #vegan

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I had never heard of Dry Dock until I stumbled upon it randomly while I was killing time in town. Not only was the cafe warm and cosy and the coffee incredible, I was moved by the barista 'paying it forward' to me when I realised I didn't have my eftpos card. If you're looking for a place where you'll be treated with kindness and professionalism, look no further. Thank you guys, you made my day!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Great service, great view through to waterfront, food overall good however, suggest that the cafe use better quality sausages. We felt that the quality of the sausages didn’t match the quality of the rest of the other dishes.
We would definitely visit again and happily recommend

Date of visit: July 2018
DryDockCafe, Owner at The Dry Dock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you for your great review. Just wanted to let you know we use 100% pork sausages (gluten free)
They are made locally through a very reputable butcher.But we value your feedback & shall pass that on.
Many thanks again & we'll see you again soon, Sandra & Rog

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We stumbled on this little gem while discovering the waterfront area early one morning. So glad we did, the staff were friendly, knowledgable and very well trained. All the breakfast and coffee items we ordered came out promptly and were delicious! Great coffee, lovely sitting outside in the sun and would definitely go back!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Love the dry dock cafe. We go here regularly and Sandra and Roger are always so welcoming. They remember most people by name also. Anyone looking for a lovely cafe in Tauranga should go here!

Date of visit: March 2018