Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$123
Hotels.comUS$122
Expedia.comUS$122
eDreamsUS$123
CheapTicketsUS$122
TravelocityUS$122
Orbitz.comUS$122
All reviews shopping centre guest laundry quiet stay tennis courts rooms are quiet eating places easy access free wifi motel moffat amenities accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2019

From my perspective, this motel ticked all the boxes. The rooms were grouped around a courtyard which was set back sufficiently from Moffat Road that traffic noise was not an issue. The room was spacious and bathed in plenty of natural light. The room facilities were excellent. A full range of cooking utensils was provided which enabled me to benefit from the two ring hob and microwave oven. The bathroom had ample toiletries and the shower supplied hot water at a good speed. Being 400 yards from a major district shopping centre meant that food shopping could be done on a daily basis so that I always had fresh provisions.
The guest laundry was useful. The cost was reasonable and the efficient wash and dry cycles were not over long.
Comprehensive cleaning was undertaken daily with towels and even dishcloths and tea towels being changed each day.
The staff who I came into contact with were all polite and helpful.
The location 300 yards from the main SH2 highway meant that there was easy access to the expressway and on to the centre of Tauranga and Mount Maunganui.
If in the area again I would look to book this accomodation.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2019
Masa176, Manager at Bethlehem Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Wow, thank you very much for such a lovely review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide the service and amenities for your visit to Tauranga. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 November 2019

Them rooms are quiet clean and comfortable. All the utensils, cookware, and dining ware that we needed were there, Though we were too busy to use them, there as a pool and tennis courts. We did use the television and free WiFi. A large shopping center with a lot of good eating places is only a 8 minute or 4 minute drive away.

Date of stay: November 2019
Masa176, Manager at Bethlehem Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our motel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that both the room and local amenities where suitable for your trip to Tauranga. We are very fortunate to be in the lovely township of Bethlehem so everything is so easy to get to. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

About the 4th time I have stayed here for work reasons over the years & every time have been a satisfied customer. On a busy main road, but well planned so no road noise. I am a light sleeper, but slept like a baby here- this place has excellent blackout curtains, comfortable bed and pillows and not a peep of noise coming through adjoining walls. Heat pump & small kitchenette. Clean and fresh crisp linen. Friendly & welcoming person on reception. Eateries just over the road, so a good spot.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Masa176, Manager at Bethlehem Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Wow, thank you very much for the glowing review! We hope to maintain this standard each time guests stay and glad to hear our facilities are meeting our guests needs. Bethlehem is great area and yes we are very lucky to have such good amenities close by at the town center just down the road. Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards Matt and Saho

Reviewed 23 June 2019

I am a travelling corporate and found this motel in Tauranga very comfortable and well priced in comparison to others I have stayed in.
Great shopping complex just down the road so you can get a easy take away if you are tried. Also it was a short drive to my appointments in Tauranga CBD and the Tauranga crossing.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Masa176, Manager at Bethlehem Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our motel, we are always glad to hear positive feed back from our guests. Yes, we have a great location here in Bethlehem short drive to where ever you need to get, and have a great shopping center for all the main amenities one needs. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2019

I booked for two nights here by phone, no problems, I arrived late but the instructions I had as to the unit and where the key was all worked out, as the office was closed. However I became unwell and decided to cut my stay short and only stay the one night and head for home. When I went to the office the next morning they were very polite about it, there was no fuss a great respone. The bed had crispy clean white linen and the white towels in the bathroom were fluffy and wonderful after a great shower. Thenk you Behtlehem Motor Inn I will be back.

Room tip: I would go further to the back away from Moffat road as it gets quite busy.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Masa176, Manager at Bethlehem Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review for us even though your stay was cut short. Hopefully next time you will bet to see out your stay in good health and visit your friends next time. Kind regards Matt & Saho