Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Expedia.comUS$123
eDreamsUS$125
CheapTicketsUS$123
All reviews spa bath happily stay again motel accommodation hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Excellent motel. Very friendly staff. Room was clean and tidy. Would happily stay again. We had 3 month old baby with us and room accommodated us well. King suit was very nice and spa bath was a highlight.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Roger the Manager , Owner at ASURE Macy's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Thanks for your kind comments we are pleased you had a good stay, see you again

Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Welcomed by friendly manager, who rang me to see how far away I was. He was about to close checkin but he called me first to find out my arrival time and opened a bit longer to check me in. Room was large with a spa bath but was close to road so had a bit of road noise. Internet was good. A bit dated, but clean and comfortable. Air con was quiet and worked well.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for the review we are pleased you had a comfortable stay

Reviewed 5 January 2020

The accommodation itself is dated, but offers large clean rooms with new bed linen. It is a motel and is about a ten minute drive from town, but so long as you have a car or do not mind the trek, it is a very pleasant stay. Staff were very welcoming.

Date of stay: January 2020
Manager-Rbg, Owner at ASURE Macy's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review , we are very lucky here at Macys to have very good sized rooms with plenty of space , we are in process to updating our rooms and a have a few more to do , we do have a great central location and are only a few minutes drive to the CBD or 10 minutes to Mount Maunganui .We have a very good Indian Restaurant a 2 min walk away and Waihi Pizzas next door to that , for breakfast we have Delicacies Cafe across the road in the 11th ave plaza , we are happy you had a pleasant relaxing stay.

Reviewed 7 October 2019

My child was very sick after her Operation, had few mishaps on bedding and towels. Owner was kind and helpful with the comment no worries. Needed room that was wheelchair friendly. They have 2 with walk in shower and disability shower chair. You don't miss out. There's still a spa bath. Was just a bit small for me as I'm chunky : )

Date of stay: September 2019
Manager-Rbg, Manager at ASURE Macy's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2019

Thanks Phyllis for taking the time to do a review , Im glad the room was suitable for your needs and I hope your daughter is getting well now , see you again.

Reviewed 2 September 2019

Welcoming Manager and helpful. I had 3 nights booked although where my room was on busiest side of heavy traffic could not get any sleep , spoke about this and was moved to another room but was told I could only stay 2 nights in it, no Air cond in that room for 2 nights , and on 3rd night had to move again to be down sized in a very small room with no Air cond and Just a small oil heater the shower was very poor compared to the last two rooms , fridge didn`t work and was supposed to be quieter BUT , Wharf Shift workers woke me at 11pm and kept me up till 3am outside my door very poor sleep all 3 nights . I paid $452 and was very happy to leave and won`t be back . I would be happy to spend $200 a night just to get a good nights sleep . On top of that got a flu from cold rooms , Just a shame really

Date of stay: August 2019
Manager-Rbg, Owner at ASURE Macy's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

We are so sorry the room you booked for 3 nights did not suit you , we did our best to shift you somewhere more suitable for your needs but as we were fully booked with many multi day bookings we couldn't have you in the same room for all three nights but did our best to make it better for you, as for other guests disturbing you is beyond our control but I did make a complaint for you and those guests wont becoming again. I wished when you checked out you told me about the fridge and shower as they would be fixed by now, all our rooms have electric blankets, extra blankets and heaters or Aircon so not sure why you would be cold also all our rooms near the road have double glazing for noise control, we have many guests who stay and are very satisfied with our rooms so we are very disappointed that you weren't happy , once again we are so sorry you did not have a comfortable stay.