Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
CheapTicketsUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2018

My parents arrived at 10.00pm well after check in. Bill, the manager came down to reception, let them and and told them they could sort the account out in the morning because they were so tired. When they checked out, he'd bagged up some of the oranges from the trees on the property and gave them to my parents for the trip home. The rooms was comfortable clean and tidy, and now that the road is a bus lane and not a main thoroughfare, it's extremely quirt. I will definitely book guests in there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TheTravellingFerret
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A clean complex with decent facilities. Friendly enough service. We have young kids and probably wouldn't recommend staying in the apartments as they're not very kid safe. Nothing really stood out for us during our stay. Tiled floors throughout was a bit uncomfortable and but I guess it's good if pets are allowed. This place was fine, did the job. Just basic and was hard to relax there with little kids. In a busy, built up location, but great access to the Mount/Tga and nice views over rooftops down the harbour to the Mount. We wouldn't stay again but for most people it would serve a purpose.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My parents and I arrived back from Auckland to a totally flooded house. Cottage Park was the closest motel to their house and they kindly provided a one bedroom apartment for us, right in the Xmas period. Initially we booked for three nights and they advised we could be flexible. In the end we only needed 2 and there was no problem changing.
The unit was new and very clean. Only comment would be its a very sunny spot so airconditioning would have been nice.
Overall, excellent accomodation and wonderful hosts. Thanks for your understanding and helpfulness.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night at this motel.
It was clean and comfortable but way too hot in the room.
The underfloor thermal heating was on and there was no way to switch it off. The floor only cooled down at 2.30am. There was only a sliding window to open which would allow anyone to climb in.
I couldn't get to sleep until 4am as I had been so uncomfortable with the soaring heat in the room
When my husband mentioned it to the owner, he admitted he should have turned it off earlier as the weather was quite warm. He didn't offer a discount which I found incredible. We paid $130 to be subjected to the worst night I have ever spent in a motel.
Very poor customer service in my opinion.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annea2947
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Fantastic place to stay. Priced well, very spacious for us and our four children. Private mineral pool was great and the kids loved the big pool outside. Our bed was very comfortable! Definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2016