Review Highlights
Managed to escape with no clues!

Had an absolute blast! Very professional, can't stop talking about our experience! Will definitely... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2021

from US$25.64
from US$25.64
from US$35.89
More Info
All reviews escape room clues penalty challenging escaped activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

Great staff, the room is not easy but if you don’t take it to serious it’s a good bit of fun. The girl on the desk was very polite and helpful. Don’t be afraid to ask for clues !

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 27 December 2020

Had a wonderful time in Taupo over Christmas and this was a great end to the trip. The puzzles were amazing, challenging and exciting... Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2020

This was without exception one of the best escape room experiences of my life!

The puzzles are challenging but not obscure or difficult once you get the grasp. Not only that but the owners are clearly passionate about their craft!

I can not recommend this escape room more highly!!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 8 December 2020

This was our first attempt doing an escape room and we thoroughly enjoyed it. There are lots of puzzles and things to solve, our host Michelle was really nice and gave us an extra few mins at the to finish the quiz. If you are visiting Taupo I would recommend this attraction it is well worth it.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 19 July 2020

AMAZING!!! Had such a wonderful time. I’ve done several escape rooms before and this is by far my favourite. I loved the time penalty for asking for a clue, as it makes it more fair for comparisons across teams getting out of the room. I was on edge and busy the entire experience, with so many puzzles to solve in the hour I was very aware of the time left. Challenging, exciting, and a great experience overall. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2020