Review Highlights
Managed to escape with no clues!

Had an absolute blast! Very professional, can't stop talking about our experience! Will definitely... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2021
sarnge
Auckland, New Zealand
Exciting and challenging.

My granddaughter chose this activity as her birthday treat, and what a great choice! We were a bit... read more

Reviewed 14 March 2021

from US$25.64
from US$25.64
from US$35.89
More Info
All reviews escape room clues penalty challenging escaped activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2019

I went to the Locked Room 2 weeks ago during the school holidays with group of friends. It was so professional and the lady running it, i think her name was Holly was so friendly and helpful. She really made the experience and helped us a lot when we got stuck during the clues. I highly recommend this locked room. Amazing !!!!!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
KelvinOConnor, Manager at The Locked Room, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Hi Hannah, Thanks so much for your lovely review.
Yes, we do pride ourselves on providing an amazing Escape Room experience coupled with professional, friendly & engaging staff members.

Again thank you & I will of course pass your praises & compliments on to Hollie.

Kind regards

Reviewed 9 September 2019

Awesome escape room experience. Absolutely surpassed our expectations, especially given it’s size. A great combination of puzzles and codes, which we did need one hint for, in order to make it out within the hour! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2019
KelvinOConnor, Manager at The Locked Room, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Hi Corinne, thanks for reviewing our Locked Room with such compliments. We are rapt you enjoyed the experience. Thanks once again & kind regards.

Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

Overall a fantastic experience. Friendly staff (Holly) and a really coherent storyline with clever clues and puzzles.

With only a single room I didnt know what to expect, as every other escape room I've done there have been multiple rooms - but it worked. A really great and well crafted story & set up, clever clues with a lot of hidden goodies, and the puzzles were great with a combination of locks and other mechanics. Happily surprised by this room and would highly recommend!

Only negative would be that the place is a bit hard to find, could do with some clear signage out the front!

3  Thank CapitanJimmy
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

My partner and I have been travelling the country a fair bit to visit a variety of escape rooms and I would rate this among the better ones.
Even though the room is small, it's a very clever set up and I liked how the probs fitted the theme nicely. Holly was very friendly and accommodating which was great too.
Puzzles were a combination of mechanical key locks and number locks and clues in the room were great to find and solve all the puzzles.
Also, we were running quite late due to some unforeseen circumstances and I had called to let the 'owner' (Male person on the other end of the line) know about it. Sadly, he was a bit unfriendly and also short cut on the conversation as such, giving us a bit if an uneasy feeling before we arrived. Gladly, Holly was super welcoming and friendly, totally making up for it!

3  Thank Sonja H
Reviewed 7 July 2019

We had a fantastic time here! Hosts were incredible from the first moment I contacted them and can’t thank them enough for a great experience. An awesome puzzle and we recommend this to anyone who is looking for a fun challenging activity. Thanks so much guys!

1  Thank Dyno7