All reviews great location spa bath lake taupo queen bed downstairs master bedroom partial view of the lake close to town across the road the kitchen enjoyed our stay bars and restaurants sitting area stay there again great shower a great place to stay beds were comfortable the ground floor
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Motel is very close to town, so an easy walk to restaurants or down to the harbour for a cruise on the lake. DeBretts is about a 5 min drive, which was also very handy. Check-In was good and very quick. Room (Studio) was clean and tidy. Only downside was that one wall was all window, and this faced the street, so if you have concerns about privacy then this might not be the best room for you (#11)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay in Taupo, our room was simple but very spacious. The room had a table to eat at, a space with a sofa and a tv. There was a sliding door that closed off the main room to the bedroom and bathroom. Our room also had a balcony we’re you could sit and have a beverage. The motel is within walking distance of the lake and places to eat and drink. All of the hotel staff we met were very friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mel K
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We had four units booked side by side which was ideal, all facing the lake. We were a large group but managed to fit in well. The motel is in an excellent location for walking around town to restaurants and for shopping as well as walking along the Boardwalk.
Kenny and Karen were extremely accommodating - great hosts.

Room Tip: Front units give the best lake views but there is a little road noise.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank helenpZ623UG
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I was already going to rate this property highly, however after leaving and heading to Napier I realised I left my camera battery and charger in the room, 2 hrs behind me. I rang the owners, without hesitation they mailed it onwards to Wellington my next stop without charge. I couldn’t thank them enough, super friendly, and the accomodation was wonderful and clean. Bathroom was great, I had the superior room with spa. The hot tub outside was relaxing too and a wine on the balcony overlooking the lake was beautiful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AW_Hooper_1
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Super lovely reception staff - overall happy with the amenitites and unit itself. Good kitchen facilities and super clean and modern. We had a upstairs bedrooms x 2 - watch the low sloping roof if you are tall. The biggest issue that we had was the noise from the road at night. If the place was double glazed it would definately help - but sadly it is not. We wont stay again because of this issue.

Room Tip: Maybe see if there is a room away from the main road if you are a light sleeper
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family