Lowest prices for your stay
$411
Priceline
$411
Go to your Happy Price
$412
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews the penthouse hot tub beautiful apartment underfloor heating the managers lake view spa pool bedroom accommodation luxury hosts waterfront kitchen bbq laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2023 via mobile

Pretty good place for a group, great location and views, deck and tub are amazing.

Beds are pretty average, soft, rolly and the sheets came untucked so easily, the duvet slips are a disaster. However fans in the rooms are great, especially for white noise sleepers.

Common areas fantastic.

No spare rubbish bags a massive fail.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2023 via mobile

Amazing stay! Loved the apartment and the staff were very friendly. Beautiful view of the lake and amazing heated swimming pool, gets up to around 35 degrees! Apartment was large enough for my husband and two kids. We will definitely be back to stay at Sacred Waters.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Chrystal J
Reviewed 10 April 2023

Andy and Melinda who are the new owners of the hotel management are very rude. We booked the 4 bedroom penthouse in March 2022 and had various dialogue with Andy and Melinda in regards to 6 of us staying, that we were going to be using the BBQ etc. We picked up that service wasn't a strong point, they weren't helpful but weren't initially rude either.

2 days before we were scheduled to arrive I emailed them within the same dialogue that had my original booking confirmation- the subject line being our reservation number.

They reply "I can't see you have a booking with us, we are fully booked this weekend sorry"

While they should have used a bit if common sense before replying, again, it's a passable service fail. I called Andy and he was SO defensive and did not apologise for the dismissive email basically saying "who's this" I couldn't speak, he kept cutting me off and was super patronising and just unnecessarily rude.

He then tried to say that if we had 6 people we needed to pay more for the room (I emailed him in March within the same email dialogue noting "We are a party of 6 people" and he replied "No problem, you are all sorted for 6 people" I brought this to his attention and he just flat out denied he wrote the email (weird) I obviously had proof so I said I would end the call and that I'd get my partner to contact him and when he did, Andy was completely apologetic. So not sure why he was so rude to me, he admitted that he sent the email (hard to keep denying I guess) and that we were all sorted.

When we arrived we checked in and the penthouse was not very clean at all, dust around all the edges of the carpet and tiles, the deck was caked with dirt like it hadn't been hosed down in months, we cleaned everything and definitely left a MUCH cleaner apartment than the one we arrived to despite 6 of us staying there.

On the first night as discussed with Andy on the phone and over email, we went to use the BBQ, it was SO DISGUSTINGLY filthy and had no gas, we call reception and no answer, we try again and someone answers "This is after hours" (It was 8pm to be fair) We then said that we needed some gas for the BBQ and Andy replied "We can't sort it, this is why we don't advertise BBQ's" (It is actually advertised with a BBQ) incredibly combative person, and we pushed it and said "yes it does say BBQ" he said "go and get the gas bottle off the pool BBQ if nobody is using it" we said "Can you please bring it to our room?" He said "Okay but you need to put it back tomorrow" He begrudgingly got the gas bottle from another BBQ and then put it outside our room without telling us, everyone was quite shocked and we are all pretty relaxed people but we eventually found it was there and used the BBQ (after spending over half an hour cleaning it first) - we laughed about it in the end as at this point our expectations were very low in regard to customer service.

When we checked out, Melinda seemed angry (maybe because we left the apartment too clean) just unprofessional, like we had ruined their life by asking for gas for the BBQ they advertised and assured us would be great to use on Friday night! By that time it was all just hilarious, she didn't ask how I stay was or anything, she was completely mute and if I hadn't said hello, I don't think she would have.

One day I might add all the images we took.

We would never stay here again until Andy and Melinda don't mismanage the place anymore, or learn some customer service skills. Cue defensive reply (if any).....

Room tip: - Don't expect great customer service, apartments are nice enough but no very clean - great views.
Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Vivac48
Reviewed 5 April 2023

The Apartment we stayed in needs new beds.....mattresses are old ...Otherwise everything else is fine, pool fantastic and carparking easy if you have only 1 small car, easy access to the lake front. thank you

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2023 via mobile

Great view, nice hosts and easy access to lake and nice heated pool. Our room could have been a bit cleaner for the money however we understood with the post COVID lack of staff this is not their fault.
Would go again for sure! Very accomodating

Date of stay: January 2023