I have just seen a review by Justplanemad and everything they said I agree with except
1. There are two carports for each property, only one is numbered though
2. For what you pay the kitchen is fine, if you're cooking cordon posh, not the place
3. Having more than one place to sit in the lounge was appreciated. I've stayed in places that are bigger with only one couch, no other chair
4. The extractor fans are loud, so we used the other light and left the windows open
5. The upstairs TV is fuzzy but was a surprise and we did watch a movie on it.
6. Its an easy flat amble to town along the lakefront
7. There are many restaurants close by, the pub around the corner has a lovely garden bar,does excellent cocktails and ok pub food
8. We thought one bedroom two bathroom was a real bonus and the sunny bedroom, French doors and balcony, again lovely.
We like space and at 70 m2 it's way bigger than a motel unit. It's not super flash and the downstairs space is tight for two couples if the 2nd bedroom was unlocked.
However you would have a bathroom each and some privacy the way it's laid out.
If you like to get out to do things and eat, then this is great value for money.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking