“Cool plane, but such dirty tables ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #32 of 45 Quick Bites in Taupo
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 January 2023 via mobile

The plane was kinda cool, our 6yo loved it, but the tables were sooo dirty, they didn't look to have been cleared the whole day. We went down and got a handful of napkins and about half a cup of hand sanitizer to scrub them into a state we'd want to put food near.

Date of visit: January 2023

Reviewed 24 August 2022

Had heard about this McDonald's many times before, so decided to pay it a visit when I was driving through the town. Decided to order a classic Big Mac meal and thankfully it was rather delightful. Unfortunately, the plane doesn't fly, and this put a slight dampener on my evening.

Date of visit: August 2022
Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

I had been to McDonald’s in bills before and it was awful . So on my way back north, found Taihape was closed(7.30pm ffs) so ravenously hungry went way out my way to go to Taupo mc do’s. Was not able to enter the mc d’s and had to use the drive through only to find my rental truck was too high and thy would not accept walk through orders.
Bottom line is, if you are desperate for even really poor food, do not rely on a mc d’s

Date of visit: August 2022
Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Everything is good. The plane sitting behind as part of the seating area is cool. Playground for children is good. Other than the floor of the men toilet was a bit oily and slippery everything was good.

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 11 September 2021

I ordered a hunger buster.when i got to the window my order was mucked up.instead of changing my order to what i had ordered was told sorry thats what the cashier put down and proptly handed it to me through the window and closed it..wasnt very happy

Date of visit: September 2021