“World's Coolest McDonald's”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 March 2021

We spent our New Year in Taupo and decided to drop by at the World's Coolest McDonald's. It's one-of-a-kind fast food experience but I didn't feel like eating inside the plane. Not a good place (plane) for claustrophobic people.

Reviewed 29 January 2021

Took grandsons for brunch paid cash gave order to worker she struggled to understand supervisor was hopeless full of authority but not much else won't be back.

Reviewed 29 January 2021

Went inside to try order but the register wouldn’t let me make it lettuce wrapped but so complicated for a little request. Got told to go into drive thru to order it. The lady was so rude and told me it definitely wasn’t an option (which it is) and I told her I had been told it inside and she said “no you didn’t”. Get it together Taupo Mcdonalds worst service ever, get happier staff

Reviewed 27 January 2021

I think you would be hard pressed to find a dirtier mcDonalds we went for lunch so the kids could play in the plane, but it smelled like a few/ a lot of children did not make it to the toilet in time . Tables were filthy and the floor sticky.
Skip if you can !!!

1  Thank Y1250QBbeng
Reviewed 7 November 2020

I find it a little disappointing to buy a McFlurry and ask to swap out chocolate sauce for another flavor and be charged extra.. this is apparently standard practice when swapping sauces but I can order a chicken burger and swap Mayo for tomato sauce for no cost??
If I have taken nothing extra I don’t see why I’m charged extra???
Sad!!!