“Excellent start to our day ”
Review of Tui’s Nest

Tui’s Nest
Ranked #10 of 45 Quick Bites in Taupo
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe , cooked breakfast ,brunch , lunch menu , fresh cabinet food, toasties , paninis, muffins , scones
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Zest is worth seeking out and going a little bit out of your way to find in Taupo
Excellent Allpress coffee , served with a smile and lovely breakfast menu
Small clean and fresh this is highly recommended cafe run by a friendly team

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

The food was amazing and so tasted!! The staff are friendly and always smiling!! I loved this place! I went every day I stayed at Taupo!

1  Thank Claudia2010
Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

I tried a lot of places around, but this one is the best.
The food is very good, and the staff very receptive.

1  Thank A8862BValexandrec
Reviewed 3 April 2019 via mobile

Stopped by around 11:30am for an early lunch. It was quite busy for a small Cafe but service was prompt and friendly. The Chicken and mushroom crepe was delicious and the soy cappuccino was the best coffee I have had in New Zealand so far. Would definitely recommend it to anyone stopping by. Thanks.

1  Thank Chrissytours
Reviewed 14 March 2019

I ordered from the cabinet the spinach/feta quiche with salad. I thought I was going to have a green salad but was given the broccoli salad from the cabinet. Lovely flavours, with nuts and seeds. My husband ordered from the menu, bacon and eggs. Disappointed that the toast that was served with it was cheap white bread. It would have been nicer with grain or sour dough - maybe a suggestion to the chef. we did not order coffees.

Date of visit: March 2019