“Delicious Food/Great Service”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

I stopped by this cafe with my family en route to Napier and after a 3 hour car ride on a stunning day it was a nice cool cafe to relax and have lunch. I was highly impressed with the service/food and staff the quotes on the wall are fun to read. I ordered the body fuel all brunch and everything was divine the food was hot and delicious and everything was perfectly cooked, with ice cold water by the bottle we were hydrated and very satisfied with everything. I would give Bodyfuel a 5/5 and highly recommend stopping by.

Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Great menu with plenty of variety, I took three option of bacon and eggs and then added sides to make the perfect breakfast. Great staff who were very helpful with answering questions. Portions were generous and food very tasty. Coffee was made well and delivered quickly. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

A great place for a delicious breakfast. We had French toast (Kiwi style with pear and potatoes), egg Florentine (deliciously vegetarian with two types of mushrooms cooked in two different ways topped with spinach), BFG (body fuel grill), eggs Benedict and Kiwi breakfast (with cooked beef!). Great peaceful environment with warm hospitality from smiling servers. Love this place!!!

1  Thank venuslee227
Reviewed 10 December 2019

As my wife is Celiac finding somewhere for a snack on the road is always difficult. We saw Bodyfuel on the main road through Taupo and thought it looked like a nice spot to stop. We were very surprised at the wide range of gluten free food as well as other choices. The coffee was nice and sitting out on the footpath watching the world go by was a pleasant break from hours of driving. Top spot

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Tony O
Reviewed 20 November 2019

Awesome, friendly service on a cold, wet morning. I enjoyed the eggs on toast and a delicious moccha while sitting at the window seat watching the world go by. I always stop here when I'm in Taupo. In my opinion, it's the best coffee in town.

Date of visit: November 2019