“Best vege korma I've had”
Review of Master of India

Master of India
Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 139 Restaurants in Taupo
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2024 via mobile

Just went with my family, had the best vege korma I've ever eaten, it was amazing I ate the whole thing. All my family loved their meals aswell and said the same. Totally recommend going here

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 5 February 2024

Arrived for lunch at near enough 2 pm, lunch opening hours are 11am till 2 pm, the front of house manager waved us to a table, asked for our orders and got our drinks, swiftly and efficiently.
I ordered rogan josh goat and asked for it to be hot, please.
Chef brought my meal and attended table until I'd tried his dish.
It was and has been since, fantastic.
I and my son in law both like Indian food and have tried most establishments serving Indian cuisine in Taupo.
Needless to say, we've been back once or twice (more in fact).
Master of India, is our recommended Indian food restaurant in Taupo, without doubt.
The service is professional, the food is always great and their servings are generous.
Pricing is good and affordable.
No hesitation recommending this establishment to anyone wanting a great Indian meal experience.

Reviewed 28 January 2024

Continually amazed by the delicious food from this restaurant. They were very busy this evening but we still had our meal served on time and no compromise on taste or quality. The gravy in their curries are very, very good ...Packed with flavour and each curry actually tastes different and unique.

Reviewed 21 January 2024 via mobile

Absolutely amazing Indian Restaurant. Have been here so many times, tried many dishes and none have ever disappointed. Always take friends when they stay with us.

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 18 January 2024

I cannot rate the staff and service more highly. They were friendly and attentive without being intrusive
We went for the buffet which was plentiful and very tasty (although lamb sagwala wouldnt be my first choice to include).

My 8yr old keeps pestering me to go back, so tonights dinner will be a takeaway from them!

Would definitely recommend