“Best Daal tadka in taupo love”
Review of Master of India

Master of India
Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 137 Restaurants in Taupo
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

Best Daal tadka in taupo love it,
must try all visitors. Service is really good cooperative staff. And taste is awsome

Date of visit: February 2021

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

Good food and friendly staff. I ordered a medium spice Rogan Josh which could have been a bit hotter but very good overall.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank NickyKura
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

I had the most AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS curry that I’ve ever eaten in New Zealand, which was the chicken and garlic Balti! I would highly highly recommend the Master of India if you love curry!

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

From the Uk, enjoy your hot Balti? This is the place to go. Chef can make a dish thats not on the menu, I recommend the lamb Balti, Indian hot if you love the heat.

It can get busy, recommend booking during peak dining hours.
Friendly staff and quick turnaround on meals.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Panner tikka masala is my favourite. I have tried from so many places but I can say without any doubt that this is the best one. I asked for medium to hot and that was perfect spicy for me. Really enjoyable with roti. I will definitely come back and recommend to anyone who loves real authentic food.