“The Best Indian Food I have had.”
Review of Indian Affair

Indian Affair
Reserve a table
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #9 of 138 Restaurants in Taupo
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Affair is Taupo’s finest Indian dining experience. They’re easily located on the corner of Ruapehu and Tuwharetoa Street’s right in the heart of Taupo’s bar and restaurant scene. Indian Affair’s menu combines a diverse mix of traditional and modern Indian cuisine combined with personable and efficient service. Indian Affair is not just any restaurant, their minimalist environment coupled with the vibrancy generated from our busy nature makes Indian Affair a great place to visit with friends and enjoy a wine or traditional Indian beer. Indian Affair’s modern, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere will suit anyone's needs.
Reviewed 22 February 2021

The Mango chicken is the nicest dish I have had if you like creamy dishes. Friends had other dishes but all was good. The cheese naan, you could actually taate cheese. Would defintely come back here. Service was great too.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Sensational service and food !

Popped in to grab takeaways during our little Taupo getaway. Service was amazing - bought a G&T to drink outside while I waited and the team brought some poppadoms out to snack on.

Food was unreal - my wife said the butter chicken was different in a super tasty way (more range of spices instead of the usual over-creamed tomato stuff) and my saag was the best I’ve had.

The only downside is the ‘usual’ back home won’t come close now!

Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

I stumbled across this restaurant on a brief visit to Taupo and enjoyed my food so much I came back 2 days later. The food was just as impressive, and the friendly manner of the staff there made the meal all the more delightful. I’m not one for reviews usually but this place deserves an exception 😊

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

It was very good experience to taste same Nepali taste here in New Zealand. Same Nepali taste like my home and I am feeling like I was in home.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

Went with family for dinner, husband is a curry snob and loved this place!
The lamb and chicken was tender, no fatty bits, tasty bhuna and jalfrezi. Teenagers loved the butter chicken, and crispy garlic naan. Good size portions, friendly staff, definitely will return

Date of visit: January 2021