US$172
US$132
Cascades Lakefront Motel(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Cove Taupo(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$104
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$104
Alpine Lake Motor Lodge(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$86
Agoda.com
Hilton Lake Taupo(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$129
  • Pool
Sails On The Lake(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
Wairakei Resort Taupo(Taupo)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

All reviewshomemade cookieshot tubacross the roadhosts peterlake tauponight lightcoffee cartprivate spa poollittle touchesgreat hostsup to datecomfy bedgreat spotfriendly ownersonly stayed one nightsky tva great place to stay
Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

This is an amazing Motel.... The rooms are large and comfortable, the interiors are very modern and there are rooms with there own private pool....

It's about 15 Min walk to town but the views along the lake are really worth it, we checked in, had a guided tour of the rooms, were given dinner recommendations and a local cab firm number....

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
TaupoGables, Owner at Gables Lakefront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

Hi philip+symonds-b...,
Thanks for the great review. It was lovely to meet you all and I was glad I could help you with dinner reservations and transport.We really enjoyed having you all stay with us and I enjoyed talking to you all. Hope you had a good trip to Napier and all is well. We wish you all the best and hopefully we will see you all again.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I do a lot of travelling around the North Island for business, and I can say that Gables Lakefront in Taupo is the best place I stay. Has everything you need from the heat pump, spa pool, big flat screen TV, cooking facilities, SKY digital, and great views straight out onto the lake. Peter and Penny are really friendly owner-operators too. My girlfriend and I have booked in for a holiday soon.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
TaupoGables, Owner at Gables Lakefront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Hi camdowner,
Thanks for the great review. It is always a pleasure to host you and it is good that you find our place really comfortable after a hard day doing business. We look forward to seeing you back again soon with you partner. Take care.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Stayed here for one night and just love it! Nice and welcoming staff and clean and big rooms. I recommend! Equipment level was good. The place was little bit far from town center, but it was okay for us, the lake view was beautiful :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Hi Oili_52,
Thanks for the great review. It was lovely to meet you all. We are pleased that you enjoyed our place and liked Lake Taupo. We wish you all the best for your future travels and maybe hope to see you again one day. Take care and safe travels.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

On the search for accommodation for 4 people (myself, partner, partner's mum and my grandmother), I was captured by the high rating. Upon arriving and getting inside the family apartment it was easy to see why.

We stayed in the 3 bedroom family apartment. The rooms were comfortably spacious, the apartment was so clean, so well kept, and stylish. And Peter was so friendly, despite the Pikachu hat I was wearing.

We made use of the spa pool, and while we were only there one night I can see the laundry and ice machine would come in handy as well.

I would definitely recommend this place to friends.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Hi gatekepa,
Thanks for the awesome review. It was lovely to meet you all. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your room and all our facilities. No worries about the Pikachu hat ,I thought it looked cool. We wish you and your family all the best and we hope to see you all again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

We stayed 4 nights in this beautiful motel, magnificent location beautiful view across the lake. Comfortable, clean, everything we could need and more, apples and biscuits a nice thought. Karen was extremely helpful and very friendly, gave us good information for Taupo, and also for our onward journey. A home away from home, we were sorry to leave.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Hi Ros R,
Thanks for the great review. It was lovely to meet you both. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your room and our facilities and liked the homemade cookies and apples. We hope the rest of your trip goes well and we wish you all the best. Safe travels.
Karen & Richard