“First Time in New Plymouth”

Crowded House Bar & Eatery
Ranked #39 of 194 Restaurants in New Plymouth
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Crowded House, it's a local sports bar like no other in the heart of the New Plymouth CBD. Open 7 days from 10am until late the eatery menu has a wide selection of dishes to choose from brunch, lunch & dinner. The bar has an extensive range including Heineken. We LOVE sport and have plenty of screens for you to watch it all on. FREE WIFI for all of our customers too. Crowded House is just 5 minutes walk to our World famous Pukekura Park or down to the Coastal Walkway.
Reviewed 29 November 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner Dined for lunch The place has a great atmosphere and the food is amazing. I ordered the chicken smoky bacon fettuccine and my partner ordered eggs Benedict coke and wine our food came out hot and flavours we’re on point
Awesome service. On arrival we were greeted by an awesome guy having that kind of atmosphere Sold me.. I will be returning when in New Plymouth thank you

Date of visit: November 2018
EmmaPuletaha, Manager at Crowded House Bar & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2018

Awesome - thanks for your great review. Glad you enjoyed having lunch at our house

Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

My son and I had lunch here and I loved the fish of the day with young potatoes and sweet peas. I have tried his omelet, and it was fluffy and tasty too. Generous pub portions good for extra long lunches or sharing. Good atmosphere, good prices and a TV is going. The staff are well presented and have good smiles. The location is in town and easy to spot.

Date of visit: November 2018
EmmaPuletaha, Manager at Crowded House Bar & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2018

Thanks for you great review Olena, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Wow very good food, I had the Ribs was great. Wish I had know about this place to day to watch the Red Sox game today. Would be to watch any sports and have a meal and drink.
Will be back next trip

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We called in here after a very long cold day for dinner and it didn’t disappoint. We had sliders and fries and both were delicious. It was so cosy warm inside we didn’t want to leave. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I called to see if they could play the NFL game on Friday afternoon (Thursday night game in the states). The bar manager was fantastic...he put the game on the big screen and turned up the volume. He came over to us numerous times to talk sports and see how we were doing. By the way...the beer was excellent the bar food was very good. Thank you so much.

Date of visit: October 2018
EmmaPuletaha, Manager at Crowded House Bar & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Great to hear you enjoyed your visit at Crowded, thanks for leaving us a kind word