Coronation Court Motel
Fitzroy Beach Motel(New Plymouth)
US$127
US$111
US$137
US$133
Hotels.com
Saddle and Sulky Motor Lodge(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$69
Quality Hotel Plymouth International(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$90
Priceline
16 Northgate Motor Lodge(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$79
Agoda.com
Copthorne Hotel Grand Central New Plymouth(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$80
US$184
US$103
Auto Lodge Motor Inn(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$81
Agoda.com
One Burgess Hill(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
All reviewswould stay againfree wifi was excellentpukekura parkthe main roadsky channelsone bedroom apartmentspacious roomone night stayminute walkgood sizenew zealandunitsmotelhostkitchentakeawaymicrowave
Reviewed 14 June 2016

This is a complex that has plenty of parking, the unit I had was quite adequate but quite basic. The kitchen is basic with a microwave and and double hotplate. There was not a small sharp knife and the skillet had seen betters days. The automatic kettle did not switch off so when I switched it on and went and had a shower the place was full of steam. My stay coincided with a time of cold weather and I found the fan heater a little inadequate. The television would not turn off and although I told the lady who came to service the room it was not fixed. The unit was lovely and clean and I would still happily stay in this motel again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ruakakakiwi
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Paid a budget price for this, so I wasn't expecting much. We rented out a 2 bedroom unit, in the height of summer, but the accommodation was damp. This affected my health and hence my stay. The host were accommodating and changed us into another unit, however this wasn't much better.

Room Tip: An old accommodation, so the rooms are basic.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Went o New Plymouth for a Conference and chose this motel as it was close to venue. Couldn't fault this Motel or service we received. Had all it said it would, and it was a comfortable motel. Quiet, pleasant motel: Very helpful and pleasant staff:

One exception was that unpredictable Wi-Fi. Double check the free Wi-Fi as we did get it given to us, but it was not a great reception at all, so ended up using our own system.

Recommend this Motel? YES most definitely

Room Tip: If needed ask to get ground floor, some units are upstairs. We had unit with 4 steps so was manageable. WE DID NOT ask prior. Our issue.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2016

My wife and I often stay at the Coronation Court in New Plymouth as it is clean quiet and vale for money. Alonng with that it allows us to walk to town via Pukekera park which is a wonderful attraction!. The Coronation Court Motel also has a guest laundray and a view of Mt Taranaki (when the clouds allow). We have always had a pleasant experience here.

Room Tip: ask for upsatirs room to avoid cars parking at your front window
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2016

We chose this for a motel near the park for an event, so this was perfect. However the motel door key did not open the door for about 5 mins as seemed to be stuck!! Not good late at night. The room was very old fashioned and the walls were brick blocks, reminded me of an old school. The beds were comfortable and shower powerful but don't think I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple