Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hardy01

Do not go here

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Sept 2019
Looked very good in photos, took my own photos and a lot different, could hear upstairs using and flushing the toilet - also arguing and shouting. Shower walls coming away, nearly cut off my fingers trying to close the window. closet was a curtain that also covered the open fuse box. Needs to be brought back to how the photos are.
Was bitten to pieces.
  • Trip.com
    $104
2.1 km from Braemar Motor Inn
View more hotels in New Plymouth
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019

My room was very dusty,I had other people's hair all through the inside of my duvet and folded into the clean towels given to me. Finally I had a few unwelcome guest, I had fleas in my bedding and through my clothes and I was left with multiple bites.
This place needs a over haul!!!!!!Proper cleaning of the basics isnt their priority.

Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

Safe yourself some grief, and make bookings elsewhere. The room I was given absolutely stunk of mould, a smell which became alarmingly worse when I used the stovetop. Nigh upon all the dishes were dirty upon my arrival. The shower was full of mould and had used chewing gum in the soap holder. Finding fleas in bedding was the last straw. After raising my concerns with motel management I was called a liar.

Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

Lovely clean accommodation.. comfy.. the lady in the office Alex is so lovely.. even gave us sushi on returning back to the motel for the night.. was very appreciated as we hadn't had dinner as we'd just lost a family member... definitely recommend and the prices are so reasonable.. definitely going back there..

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Photo looks ok, but actual units are small, shabby, with many up a narrow staircase. We had booked well in advance, mentioning our dog, but were stuffed into a small room upstairs. Room was clean and beds ok, but all very pokey and shabby. A lamp and a light did not work. We would never return.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights with my sister in upstairs room with double and two single beds. Small kitchenette with kettle, fridge and microwave. Shower over bath in very dated bathroom with sliding door. Ok for a cheap stay as near enough to walk into city and free parking but I would not stay again. It was just too grim for me.

Date of stay: February 2019