Quality Hotel Plymouth International(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$101
US$86
Copthorne Hotel Grand Central New Plymouth(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$111
US$86
Fitzroy Beach Holiday Park(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$72
16 Northgate Motor Lodge(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$76
Agoda.com
Millennium Hotel New Plymouth Waterfront(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$97
One Burgess Hill(New Plymouth)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
US$96
Belt Road Seaside Holiday Park(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$87
US$100
US$97
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Flamingo Motel(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$79
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We stayed one night and that was to long -
the motel is old and VERY DIRTY - the toilet needs replacing - someone had tried to fix a hole in the wall what a mess - it looked like someone had spat on the wall and it had been there for some time - the light above the bed had dirty string hanging down for the light switches - very dirty as per the photos ...

Room Tip: dont stay there
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I booked this place online because of the positive reviews, walking distance to city and a decent price. Reviews were good too and a score of 3.5/5 was encouraging.
First impression was not very happy as the place is rundown and old. It's also very very basic.
But the main problem is staff and attitude.
I didn't feel welcome at all from the moment I stepped into reception. A receptionist could not find my booking, checking and rechecking her computer. Finally I got the key and wifi voucher.
In a few hours I realised that I have to stay one more night due to work requirements. I went downstairs and the receptionist lied to me about price for accommodation. She said that my room cost $99 ( I paid $90 online). She kept pleading to book directly thru her and not online, telling me that I forgot the price I paid before. I gave up and paid. Later in the room I found the original price and of course it was less.
Next day before leaving I left the sign asking to clean my room. Guess what? It was NOT, even the rubbish was still there.

Travel advice I could not get either.

Anyway, bathroom tiny and very old, toilet is very loud, no mosquito nets on the Windows, carpet very old with lots of dust, furniture heavily outdated. There is a kettle, old toaster and a microwave. Basic toiletries.
Sheets were very clean and ironed. Bed quite comfortable.

For this money there are many more better properties. Never again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed in this place in July during my North Island trip. I paid $149 and the room was no were for the price I paid. It was very dirty, We could see the spider webs on ceiling corners. The room, kitchen & bathroom were so small and outdated and tiring. The funny thing was when we pulled the duvet cover, there was a sock belonged to previous guest still in the bed. I complained at the reception to a women who could be the Manager/owner and she had no idea how to handle complain and didn't help at all. We didn't feel comfortable staying at this place and asked for refund so that we can leave but she wouldn't give refund. After a long argument, I asked for compensation and she gave $20 off which was a joke and she didn't even bother to help to clean the and change the linen in room. In the morning when we wanted to have breakfast and there was no cereal bowls, plates. I couldn't believe this place charged me so much money for such a bad room. I didn;t want to see the reception women face again but I had to address that there were no plates and bowls in the kitchen. What can she do, who had no idea how to handle customer complains. This was the worse place I have ever stayed.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this place.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017

The hotel was in a good location on the main road downtown. At check in Meagan was very nice and helpful with the washer and dryer. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was a little outdated. Parking was free and we were able to park in front of our room. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

A very tidy and quiet motel. The staff were very friendly towards us! It was only a short walk from the city centre so when we went out at night it was safe to leave the car there and walk to town. It was cleaned when we went out for the day and everything was changed and replaced.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends