“Tasteless”

Add it.
Noodle Canteen
Ranked #173 of 256 Restaurants in Rotorua
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Good amount, but totally tasteless. The chicken didn't taste particularly fresh and we ended up not eating it. Avoid this place

Reviewed 27 July 2016

The food is good. The amount for money is good as well. The place can use a little tidy up though. Overall, I think the value for money is excellent.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

My family had take away food from here. It was excellent and we all enjoyed it The staff were nice and friendly. I recommend eating here.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I was in a rush so I just picked the first thing I saw. Made fresh while you wait. Cheap and large and really tasty. I would go back.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

If you need a quick healthy meal, look no further. Far better than a burger and fries. Quick service. Clean. Cook in front of you.