“Yummy Korean Food”
Review of Yaki Yaki

Yaki Yaki
Ranked #131 of 266 Restaurants in Rotorua
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We had take away dinner from Yaki Yaki. The staffs were friendly and helpful. We had tofu-kimchi stew - which was yummy ( apart from some noodle in the stew- Which I didn't come across in the past with other Korean restaurants ) . Teriyaki chicken was tasty and good portion size. The seafood pancake was great with good varieties of seafood in there. Overall very good.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I liked the whole idea of cooking my own food at the restaurant. It was like having a little bbq but indoors and at a dining table.
They had various options on the menu to order from but I feel, the experience would be incomplete if you don't really go with the bbq combo. Unlimited side dishes and refillable meat platters at a reasonably good price.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I recently went here with my partner and had a fantastic night! The staff were lovely and the food was amazing. We got the $25 bbq buffet which is excellent value for money. Will definitely return :)

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Recomended korean restaurant at rotorua. Warm service from the owner. Grilled meat by ourself with variety sauce.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

when we walked in the front desk assistant was very nice. I didn't know what to do so they offered to take time to go through the menu and help us to understand what to do. I had never been to a restaurant like this before but it was call to cook your food on the table.