“Interesting Menu”

Ranked #7 of 249 Restaurants in Rotorua
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Cafe, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Atticus Finch was created for your enjoyment in mind! The Atticus Finch team turns dining into more than just a meal - Where you can linger over lively conversation, playful plates and thoughtful concoctions. The vibe of Atticus Finch is speakeasy meets metropolitan bistro. Our house was made for entertaining - situated in the middle of "Eat Streat", taking advantage of the geothermal under floor heating of the concrete outside, retractable awning and covered walkway. Our dining menu is designed to share, a combination of carefully selected ingredients that allow a series of tastes to be passed around and enjoyed together. Our food is fresh, innovative, flavoursome and made from scratch. The beverage menu showcases inspired selections of local craft beer, wine by the glass and seasonally crafted cocktails made with our own syrups, fresh fruit and herbs. Simply put, Atticus Finch is a great place to gather with friends and enjoy the best pours and plates in town. Drink with us, Dine with us, Share with us.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Ate here with a large group of friends and enjoyed a really nice meal. The food is original, fresh and tasty and based around sharing plates (small and large) so would be better suited to smaller groups (4-6). We ended up splitting our group into smaller groups to share the various dishes, which worked out fine. I thought the smaller plates were better value than the larger ones. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

On the advice of the server we ordered a combo of small plates and 2 mains between 3 adults. The food was all truly amazing. Dishes were inventive, so full of flavour, kudos to the chef who invented it all. This is our kind of food, superb dining in a laid back atmosphere. Service was great, wine, desserts and espresso all perfect. Wish we could eat there again but we are on our way elsewhere.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Loved the Harper Lee as my drink, my mom had the sangria which was not as good, brother liked his beer. I don’t think I could make up my mind which was the best cause everything was fantastic. We had the edamame, haloumi salad, prawns, risotto balls, chicken, and lamb rump. Everything was delicious and if I am ever back in the area I will most certainly eat here.

2  Thank Annie P
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Been twice in two weeks. Went on a Sunday night and they were full so worthwhile making a booking. Tapas are great. Service is great too and lots of drinks to chose from.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I have been here twice now and both times the food was spectacular. The menu changes regularly and the chefs are world-class. We chose lots of delightful plates of food designed to share or enjoy on your own. There is a good selection of fine wines, craft beers and non-alcoholic drinks to accompany the food. I really enjoy the friendly staff who help to make a great ambience. Located in the heartbeat of the city, I will be back when I next visit Rotorua.