“Great little bar and restaurant ”

Craft Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #32 of 233 Restaurants in Rotorua
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our place is all about home. Home to 60 beers, we handpick the best of New Zealand craft beers. We specialise in the Stonegrill™ experience and Smoking the finest cuts of meat. We let you relax in the comfort of our Kiwi backyard, bringing the best of New Zealand to your doorstep.
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Nice little bar with outdoor and indoor seating in the Eat Street area of Rotorua. Very nice selection of local drafts which I tried plenty of. I really enjoyed the music they were playing to since it was older classic rock.

The selection of food was typical bar food but with a lot of NZ popular items like a lot of lamb options and venison. I had a really good burger and fries which I completely enjoyed. I ended up doing there twice in my 4 days in Rotorua.

I would definitely recommend it for a nice casual dinner with drinks while visiting in Rotorua.

There are newer reviews for Craft Bar & Kitchen

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Food was decent-service was lousy! The hostess rolled her eyes at us when we walked in with our five kids 8-18 (who were all well behaved). We didn't order alcohol and waited 1/2 hr for anyone to even bring us water. They got my salad wrong, and didn't order one of my sons' burger. We asked about it, and it was evident it hadn't been placed with the original order-but no apology was made. We were all done eating and still waiting for his food to arrive. If we lived in Rotorua we would never go back. An hour after we ordered we were still waiting for his food.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Was absolutely scrummy!Lovely atmosphere,the staff were very friendly and made sure we were well looked after!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Loved the food, very popular place to eat. Try the 'pan fried cookie' it was delicious, though it could do with another scoop of ice cream.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great meals hubby and I got the custom stone grill it was delicious and the idea is awesome. Kids enjoyed their food, 6 year old enjoyed cooking his own meat. In and out in and hour without being rushed great service, staff and atmosphere