“Service Lame”

Ranked #16 of 250 Restaurants in Rotorua
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Leonardo's is a small, family owned restaurant, Yuka and Leo have been in hospitality for more than 20 years all together. Our Menu is quite small only because we work only with the freshest products possible. For the same reason we change our menu very often, to try new flavours and recipe. The restaurant is open for dinner 7 nights a week.
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Food ok - service sucked - cmon guys pick it up - Drinks took ages to come - not that busy - was better when first opened - no consistency

2  Thank Jacksabroad
Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Staff fantastic and highly recommend fillet steak with mushroom sauce. Divine. Cheesecake was fantastic so light it was untrue. Doughnuts could be for two people. Magnificent restaurant.

1  Thank kevinsmith51
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We had a reservation with friends. The reception was friendly but there was a bit of a delay in taking orders.
On the plus side, the flounder and Tagliatelli dishes were very good. I had the Pork Belly. The meat was tasty but the skin was far too salty. Also the cabbage salad lacked a good dressing.
Both people who had the Pannacotta felt it was too sweet.

2  Thank Tenorman41
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We were able to get a reservation at this restaurant, our hotel said it was good. I had the lamb and my wife had the lasagna. Great Food, good service and a good wine menu..

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Located in Eat street. We had the bread sampler first -excellent! Then our entrees were “traditional”, handmade- just super tasty and good. I had the Tagliatelle alla Carbonara. Super good. I’m sorry, I don’t recall what my husband had but he was equally happy. Good attentive service but not overbearing. And they made my hubby an iced tea.
Recommended and I would look forward to going back if I was in Rotorua again.