“$5.50 breakfast - muffin and coffee”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #92 of 243 Restaurants in Rotorua
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not a flash breakfast but this was definite value for money. Must be popular with the locals - the place was busy.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Didn't expect to see coffee being served at Nandos. It was a pleasant surprise.
They had the regular Nandos food and sauces there as usual along with coffee, muffins and cookies.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My husband loved Nandos in the UK and wanted me to try it. This visit was really disappointing and I wouldn't return. The good news is that the chicken was juicy and spicy, and the Peri Peri sauce was good. Everything else was not - the woman taking our order couldn't hear us, clean cups and utensils were not available until we asked, tables were not clean, and the order took a long time to prepare. My guess is that this site is short-staffed. The taste? Avoid the chicken mediterranean salad. First, it's not worth $15, and whole leaves of leaf lettuce, including dirty stems, were part of it. Potato salad was really bland. The chicken was good.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Peri peri has always been a magnificent spice to enhance the taste of any bite you take. Nando's can give you a perfect definition of tasty food. I can still feel the taste as i am writing this review. In fact, it was a good and lucky moment that i stepped my foot into nandos for that big piece of chicken and chips. I usually do not like potato fries but this beautiful flavor changed the definition of potato fries.

Now, the other eateries have to work very very hard in improving their taste to meet the quality of demand. The place is good to stay and spend a time for a while as well. But if you have a limited budget I suggest you not to stay for long as you might want to eat more and more nando's chicken.
In fact I was to busy eating and I seriously forgot to take photos.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Really yummy food, specially with peri peri sauce. We had chicken for dinner and to finish a night we had a Coffee. Very friendly staff. Well recommended, please make your visit.