Open today: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$179.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Rotorua Canopy Tours
from $179.00
More Info
from $249.00
More Info
8,535 results
All reviews zip lining conservation efforts original tour zipline tour free photos native forest fear of heights great fun comfort zone bird life new zealand beautiful forest awesome experience these guys bucket list all ages a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Shane and Jacob were amazing guides for our mid-week tour of the Rotorua forest. The ultimate canopy tour was a great mix of hiking, information, and accessible zip lines. The guides were clearly experienced and set the entire group at ease - even 50m in the air! The views were incredible and this was definitely one of the highlights of our 2 weeks in NZ. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time. I was nervous when I started but by the end I was exhilarated. Our guides were passionate about the environment and the work. Out in nature the views were beautiful.

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing nature experience! Our 8 year old had an absolute blast whilst we all learned so much about the forest. Fantastic opportunity to have fun and also support the conservation efforts

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is like the best thing in my whole trip,I like to say thank you to my guide Janna and harry I dk do they get anoyil by us feel tired or not how much they job made but all I know they made my day everyone day better thank you -maia

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome activity for a family (8yo and 13yo girls). Was a great adventure where everyone had a lot of fun. Thanks so much to our guides Jazz and Steph. Would recommend as a family activity!

Date of experience: March 2024