Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

More Info
from US$104.79
More Info
1,751 results
All reviews zip lining conservation efforts zipline tour fear of heights free photos eco tourism native forest great fun money goes new zealand bird life comfort zone these guys fantastic tour amazing experience beautiful forest all ages
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I’m a 70 year young women who throughly enjoyed the Canopy tour! Our guides Leanne and Andre were wonderful! They made it a fun and safe experience! Not only was the ride exciting but I learned more about the birds and predators which they are in the process of get rid of. Great job!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We did the ultimate canopy tour and so glad we did. Yes, it is exciting and for me was a little challenging as I'm not comfortable with heights, however our tour guides Lauren and Luke were very professional and safety was there priority. It didn't take me long to feel completely at ease while zipping through the forest. I wasn't as comfortable on the swing bridges so didn't stop to see the views, but made it across.
The company's efforts to look after the environment is huge. All credit to them.
I would thoroughly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 6 days ago

This was a fun and adventurous activity that my two teenage children and I thoroughly enjoyed in 2017. The staff were helpful, informative and fun. It definitely was a highlight for us.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 6 days ago

Amazing time with canopy tours, we went zip lining on the original tour, great hospitality and tour guides! definitely will be going back again. tour guides Richard and Paul were awesome!!!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Can't rave about how much fun this was, and I'm afraid of heights. Feel very safe the whole time and great guides. The thrill of speeding through the trees is not to be missed.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I did the Original Canopy Tour a couple of years ago and returned to do the Ultimate Canopy Tour for our 10th Wedding Anniversary. It was absolutely amazing. The trees, the birds, the conservation that they are doing has already made a difference. The guides were fun and kept us laughing whilst keeping us very safe and following all safety procedures. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!