Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

More Info
from US$104.28
More Info
1,722 results
All reviews zip lining conservation efforts zipline tour fear of heights eco tourism free photos native forest great fun money goes bird life new zealand comfort zone fantastic tour these guys amazing experience beautiful forest all ages
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This was amazing.easy to find our guides were fantastic.
So knowledgeable about the wildlife and conservation.
Three hours of fun and amazing zip lines going through the treetops.
Felt very safe with our amazing guides.
Well worth the money.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I had an amazing time ziplining with Rotorua Canopy Tours. Our group had two awesome guides who knew a lot about all the nature around us. And of course the ziplining was just awesome. I couldn't do the ultimate, but the normal tour was already really cool, even if you're a experienced zipliner like me. The forest around the lines is just stunning. I hope I can come back and do the ultimate.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Matt and Dan were two of the most down the earth blokes we’ve meet on our trip so far. The local knowledge they shared was more than expected and the whole experience from start to finish was amazing! What the company is doing to prolong the life of the forest is nothing short of incredible.

Bev and Alisha

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The ultimate tour was the best experience I had in New Zealand highly recommend this tour. Scott was the greatest, very informative and funny.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My partner and I had a wonderful afternoon exploring the forest canopy, zip lining through the trees and learning about the wildlife and conservation in the area. Our guides Martin and Bassy were brilliant, good fun and knowledgeable. Though my partner was a little nervous of heights they put him at ease and made sure he had a good fun experience. This would be an especially good experience if you hadn't yet visited Kiwi forest/Bush as it is a good introduction to the local ecology.
If you are looking for a fun day out, getting into nature with a good adrenaline rush this is the experience for you!

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very professional staff who were informative and engaging. Zip lines were great fun. I highly recommend this activity to anyone!