Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

More Info
from US$153.70
More Info
1,666 results
All reviews zip lining conservation efforts zipline tour fear of heights native forest eco tourism free photos great fun money goes bird life comfort zone new zealand fantastic tour these guys amazing experience beautiful forest all ages
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Fantastic trip again. This was my third time and still love it. Able to share with family and friends this time. Lovely friendly girls that guided us with great humour but always making you feel safe. Wonderful conservation effort as well. Highly recommend

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I did the big tour and enjoyed it a lot even it was a rainy day.
You can borrow rain clothes from them so you stay pretty dry.
The explanation of the eco system was really good and easy to understand.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We went on the Ultimate Tour, which was about 4 hours from start to finish. It included various length and speed zip lines, suspension bridges, cliff walk, and a controlled descent. Our guides were Dan and Billy, they were very experienced, knowledgeable and also spent time telling us about the conservation work that’s being done in the forest.

It was really good fun, even for someone who is not a fan of heights, and it’s great to see a company going above and beyond in terms of conservation work. I would definitely recommend this trip!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had such a great time! Our guides Kaitlin and Corbin were incredible. Passionate, patient and very knowledgeable about the plants, animals, local area, and the conservation project the company supports. I felt like our safety was their number one priority the entire time. The company’s professionalism while still showing us a fun time took this experience from good to excellent! Would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Rotorua.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I got to experience the ultimate canopy tour with a close group of friends, it was awesome! Great staff that are knowledgeable & fun to be around, and the 400m zipline was wicked, man!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

One of the best activities I have ever done in Rotorua. Guides were incredible and very knowledgeable about the native forest. Special shout out to Isaac for letting me know about the best burger I have ever had and being an amazing guide!!

1  Thank LiamEriksen