Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

More Info
from US$104.28
More Info
1,722 results
All reviews zip lining conservation efforts zipline tour fear of heights eco tourism free photos native forest great fun money goes bird life new zealand comfort zone fantastic tour these guys amazing experience beautiful forest all ages
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

These guys are great. Not only do you have a great time in the trees, you learn a bit about conservation too! Loved every moment of it, and will definitely make another visit sometime soon!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I'm in New Zealand on a holiday of a lifetime and two days after I get home I celebrate my 60th birthday. I joined friends on the trip to the forest where they have 6 Zip Wires and 2 rope bridges, the othe five of the group were very keen but me not so. Right from pick up at my hotel to the end the staff were very friendly with a great sense of humour. The two guides with us in this most amazing protected wooded area were informative, friendly, funny and kept us all feeling very safe. Right up to the last minuet I was not sure I would do the zip wires and rope bridges but our guides made me feel very safe. The wood is a conservation wood and needs all the financial support it can get. You are told all about the plants, birds and animals past and present.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

This tour highlights some fundamental facts about our environment coupled with a whole lot of fun. At no point did I feel unsafe and even stretched myself to hang upside down at one point. I am in my 60's so for me that was no mean feet.
The Tour guides were amazing.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Definitely one of my favorite experiences in New Zealand! I had done zip line before, but never in such a beautiful area! Our tour guides, Jesse and Josh, kept us laughing the whole time and immediately set the groundwork for us all to get to know each other during our time in the trees. They changed it up every couple zip lines, giving us new techniques to try, so that the experience never felt repetitive. I went ahead and rented a GoPro, and Josh helped make sure it was working right the whole time. We loved getting to know more about New Zealand's native flora and fauna, as well as the incredible work being done to preserve it!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

A group of us girls booked a tour to celebrate a friend's birthday. There were definitely a few of us who were more than nervous, the birthday girl petrified of heights. Thanks to the assurance of Nicky and Spencer our guides however, we had the most amazing afternoon and after the first few zip lines trepidation melted away into delight. We are locals and it was so beautiful to be immersed within this forest that is in our own back yard. Definitely value for money compared to other tourist attractions in our city, and nice to know you're contributing to the preservation of forest and bird life within. This will be the first stop for all our visitors from now on.